The professional trades people of our Maintenance Department are dedicated and proud to provide safe, comfortable, functional educational facilities for students, staff, and community.
Our skilled team works diligently throughout the year, including all school breaks. Our focus is to maintain building and ground operations as well as be proactive in our preventive maintenance program.
Our priorities include:
- Professionalism and quality workmanship
- Positive work relationships with students and staff of the Lord Selkirk School Division
- Public relationships with the City of Selkirk, surrounding Municipalities, contractors, and Public Schools Finance Board
- Improving safety and accessibility throughout the Division
- Increase energy efficiency and reduce environmental impact
- Continue to improve and portray a professional image as a department
Our department includes:
- General Maintenance
- Grounds keepers
- Heating and Ventilation Air Conditioning Technicians (HVAC)