221 Mercy St., Selkirk, Manitoba R1A 2C8 (Just north of the Board Office and High School)
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. All meets must conclude at 4:00 p.m., unless special arrangements have been made in advance.
5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
All bookings are arranged through Continuing Education.
1. Completion of permit
2. Rental fee paid at time of reservation
Phone: 1-(204)-482-6926 Ext. 3247 or 1-866-433-6926
Office Hours: September through June - Monday to Thursday 9:00 – 8:30 and Friday 9:00 – 4:30
Priority in booking will be given in the following order as long as the following deadlines for each school year are met:
1. Lord Selkirk Regional High School
- September 30
2. Lord Selkirk School Division Schools
- end of 1st week of October
3. Community of Selkirk Clubs and Citizens, Western Canada Summer Games Partner School Divisions
- end of 2nd week of October
4. Manitoba High Schools Athletic Association and Provincial organizations
- end of 3rd week of October
If the priority booking deadline is missed, then the next available date to book will be the start of the 4th week of October
Summer bookings: June 15
Non-preferred User groups: $450 per day + GST
Preferred User groups: $350 per day + GST
Evening Rate: One half of regular rate + GST
A $20.00 administration fee will be charged if at least 2 weeks notice has been given. Otherwise, the full payment will be forfeited. Cancellations for July and August must be made by June 23.
Parking is limited and is on a first come first serve basis.
Note: During competitions, there will be no access to the High School by participants.
All soccer bookings should be arranged through the City of Selkirk at 785-3656.
Selkirk Regional Health Centre
120 Easton Drive
Red River Medical: Walk-In Clinic
Both facilities are within a 5 minute drive of the stadium.