Responsibilities of a Homestay Parent:
- Student will have his/her own bedroom with window, lamp, dresser, bedding and closet.
- Provide transportation from the airport upon their arrival as well as their departure.
- Obtain Criminal Record Check and clearance from Child Abuse Registry.
- Live in school division catchment area.
- Treat student with respect and acceptance.
- Attend mandatory homestay meeting in August.
- All meals and reasonable snacks.
- Meet reasonable transportation needs. This does not include daily transportation to and from school.