- Complete the Homestay Student Application.
- Send your completed application to the program’s Homestay Manager,
Homestay Manager: Krystal Wilkinson.
Mail: International Student Program,
221 Mercy Street,
Selkirk MB, R1A 2C8
- The Lord Selkirk School Division requires all applicants to submit a Criminal Record Check and evidence of clearance from Child Abuse Registry for all household members who are 18 years or older. Program personnel can provide information on how to complete this process.
- Program personnel will arrange to visit your home to assess accommodations and interview the family.
- Once all is complete and you have been approved by the program, you will be contacted once we have found a suitable match.
Back to top